Convenient and Efficient Degassing Solution
Degassing of liquids is actually a very exciting application for ultrasonic gadgets. In this process, the ultrasound efficiently removes tiny suspended gas bubbles while decreasing the dissolved gas level below its natural equilibrium.
Degassing is important when it comes to the following purposes:
- Sample preparation prior to particle-size measurement in order to prevent errors in measurements
- Lubricant and oil degassing prior to pumping in order to decrease pump wear because of cavitation
- Liquid foods degassing such as sauce, juice and wine in order to reduce growth of microorganisms while increasing shelf life
- Varnishes and polymers degassing prior to curing and application
Apparently, there are various strategies when degassing media like helium sparging, subsequent filtering, and warming as well as vacuum degassing. It can provide you with effective degassing but more efficient if you will use an excellent solvent along with the process of degassing.
AQUAQUICK 2000 is quite known in the market due to its effectiveness as the best cleaning agent. For instance, vacuum degassing is used to conveniently eliminate more than ninety five percent of dissolve gas especially when the media is significantly under great layers of vacuum.
During the sonication of liquids, sound waves are propagating right from the surface that is radiating through liquid media. As a result, it alternates high pressure as well as low pressure cycles along with specific rates that depend on the level of frequency.
- Apply low-to-moderate amplitudes
- Utilize sonotrodes through bigger surface area
- Give a low-pressure vacuum beyond the surface of the liquid
- Heating of the liquid
- Include shallow container
- Avoid tumultuous agitation
And since AQUAQUICK 2000 is a multipurpose product, it can help you in degassing so that the process will be simplified for you and create better results. With no shelf life, you can count on this application when you use it in your procedures.